- Semantic Web in the Fog of Browsers
- Decentralizing the Persistence and Querying of RDF Datasets Through Browser-Based Technologies
- On a Web of Data Streams
- Towards VoIS: a Vocabulary of Interlinked Streams
- The tripscore Linked Data Client: Calculating Specific Summaries over Large Time Series
- Agreements in a Decentralized Linked Data Based Messaging System
- Decentralizing the Semantic Web: Who Will Pay to Realize it?
- Identity and Blockchain
- LinkChains: Exploring the Space of Decentralised Trustworthy Linked Data
- Attaching Semantic Metadata to Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Storage Balancing in P2P Based Distributed RDF Data Stores
- Agent Server: Semantic Agent for Linked Data
- Specifying and Executing User Agent Behaviour with Condition-Action Rules
- Discussion: Does decentralization need the Semantic Web?
- dinner and drinks (to be announced)